Healthcare Global Enterprises Ltd (HCG), India’s largest provider of cancer care is at the forefront of the battle against cancer.
Through its network of 20 comprehensive cancer centers spread across India, HCG has brought advanced cancer care to the doorstep of millions of people. HCG has grown rapidly and is now a leader in cancer care, managing a network of 19 cancer care centres pan India. Each centre is provided with a business system, management expertise and capital resources to bring patient focused, state-of-the art cancer care to new regions.
Gleneagles Global Hospitals Group is a part of the Parkway Pantai Ltd. Parkway Pantai is one of the region’s largest integrated private healthcare groups with a network of 22 hospitals and more than 4,000 beds throughout Asia, including Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, India, China and Vietnam. It is fully owned by IHH Healthcare Berhad, which is the second largest healthcare group in the world by market capitalisation and is dually listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia and Main Board of SGX-ST.
- Won the Best Marketing Campaign for SelfV Survivor Stories at the Asian Healthcare Leadership Awards 2014.
- Dr. BS Ajaikumar won CEO of the Year at the Asian Healthcare Leadership Awards 2014.
- Awarded ‘Best Health Care Group of The Year’ by BMA.
- The First Hospital in India to win the Golden Peacock Award – Innovation Management.
- E&Y ‘Entrepreneur of the Year’ award.
- CII ‘Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year’ award, 2011.
- Frost & Sullivan Oncology ‘Leader of the Year’ 2 times in a row.
- Awarded ‘The Best Place to Work’ by Hosmac and People Strong.
- Awarded ‘The Most Innovative Single Speciality Healthcare Entity’ by VCCIRCLE.
- The Limca Awards for forming the largest human ribbon, and for creating the largest to-scale model of the lung.