Dhathri has emerged as one of the frontrunners in encouraging a culture of honest & trustworthy Ayurvedic treatment.
Spread across a wide expanse of greenery in Kerala, the Dhathri Hospital & Panchakarma Centre, is a getaway destination for those in search of an authentic Ayurvedic experience away from the cacophony of city life. Dhathri has emerged as one of the frontrunners in encouraging a culture of honest & trustworthy Ayurvedic treatment. The serenity of the facility by the backwater, goodness of traditional Ayurvedic therapies and a healthy diet routine help people recuperate here.
Dhathri began its journey when one of the forefathers of the Dhathri Group, Sri Parameswara Vaidyar, laid the foundations for a long, illustrious tradition of Ayurveda medicines and healing in the small town of Kayamkulam in Kerala. The initial objective was simple – provide expert, holistic care to everyone who needs healing.
Ayurveda with a difference. What sets apart Dhathri Ayurveda?
- It is an authentic NABH accredited Ayurveda hospital where expert Ayurveda physicians administer treatments based on customized prakriti analysis. It is just not a resort proving wellness therapies
- Treatments are designed with proper Ahara, vihara, Oushadha and kriya protocols to ensure maximum possible result for patients
Treatments methodologies also inculcate physiotherapy, yoga and meditation sessions
- Wide range of ayurvedic therapies offered at Dhathri are fine tuned to harmonize body, mind and soul.
- Panel of efficient Doctors and well trained and experienced paramedical team
- Dhathri’s very own manufactured – classical & patented medicines
- Treatments are administered based on a Dhathri’s very own patented Soukhyaveda philosophy
Following the footsteps of Sri Parameswara Vaidyar, Dr Saji Kumar now heads the Dhathri Ayurveda Hospital and has become one of the most trusted name in traditional Ayurveda health care. The endeavour is to offer top quality Ayurvedic healthcare service that seek to not merely cure ailments but inculcate a culture of healthy living in an individual.
In February 2018, Dhathri received accreditation from the NABH following an assessment survey. The procedure for accreditation by the NABH involves an unannounced visit and evaluation by random surveyors. These professionals inspect all departments in the hospital and evaluate them based on over numerous criteria including patient pathway safety, medication management, building safety, and infection control.
NABH Accreditation has not only improved patient care, it has boosted their marketability in the health travel industry on one hand, by increasing attractiveness to international travelers, and on another, by paving the way for strong international partnerships with leading healthcare institutions across the world.