US Clinical Externship Application Process
1) Contact TEMS by completing free online application.
2) Complete Kaplan Review required documents (Applicable only for Packages A / B / C / D)
- Kaplan Application for Medical Programs
- Address in the Home Country
- Proof of Financial Eligibility
- Letter of Support (if applicable)
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Proof of Scholastic Preparation
- Payment of $200 Application Fee
- Payment of a Tuition Deposit
- Proof of Passing USMLE Steps 1 and 2 Exams(if applying for USMLE Step 3 only)
3. Once you have received I-120 from Kaplan, apply for F-1 visa at Local US Embassy
(Applicable only for Packages A / B / C / D)
4. Pay all course Tuition and Fee prior to commencement of classes.
Note: Applicants choosing the Package E would be required to have or apply for an appropriate travel visa without the I-20 support.
Clinical Externship Site Locations
Rotations are currently available in Atlanta, Chicago, Washington, and New York. The program is also able to assist students who are looking to secure slots.
Apply online to our customer service and we will work to secure your slot. Apply Online