Preparing for Post Graduation Medicine (Residency in the USA)?
Get clinical externship in the USA at ACGME (Green Book) accredited hospitals tailored for Foreign Medical Graduates.
Enter the Medical Residency in the USA with Letter of Recommendations (LORs)
Candidates who have completed their MBBS degree or pursuing an internship in MBBS
Hands-on Clinical Experience in the US
ACGME Accredited Teaching Hospitals
Desired Specialization & Obtain LORs
Strategy for your personal statement
Personal statement editing
Visa Documents Assistance & Guidance
Malpractice Insurance Coverage
Residency Interview Coaching
- Minimum program duration is 12 weeks and can go up to a maximum 24 weeks
- Externships are offered in ACGME (Green Book) approved teaching hospitals in the US
- Malpractice insurance coverage included
- Students can get letters of recommendation from attending physicians at the Teaching hospitals
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- General Surgery
Students, who wish to apply for medical PG in the US have to clear USMLE at various levels. Our clinical externship programs provide the necessary training required to crack the USMLE with high scores.
- Enhance & improve the chances for admission in US
- Undergo “United States Clinical Experience” (USCE)
- Showcase the unique qualities and achievements of students
- Coach students for medical school interview in the US (with clinical experience)
We offer customized residency program packages with extended clinical externship & observership for medical graduates willing to prepare for the USMLE. Students can choose from the appropriate packages tailored for them.
We, with our extensive network of ACGME accredited teaching hospitals and clinical sites, provide comprehensive clinical externship programs that will help international medical graduates gain hands-on clinical experience in the United States.
Students interested in applying for the program can click on the following link Click Here
Yes, of course! We offer several specializations in varied fields, and you will be able to choose your desired one from the above.
Practising as a Doctor in the USA is not as hard as you think. Our tailored medical residency training offers clinical opportunities in the US. In collaboration with ACGME accredited hospitals, we offer letter of recommendations that serve as a key to enter the US residency programs.