Texila Education Management Services (TEMS) is specialized in providing support services for educating and guiding international medical students and graduates to prepare towards transitioning into residency programs in the United States.
TEMS with its wide network of ACGME accredited teaching hospitals and clinical sites; TEMS provides the opportunity for the International Medical Graduates and Students to:
Gain Hands-on clinical experience in the United States, which also caters to undergo "United States Clinical Experience" (USCE) as expected by several residency programs. Through the hands-on clinical experience program, the graduates also get the most valuable opportunity to obtain letter of recommendations which are key to enter the residency programs in the United States.
Our preceptors and attending physicians have many years of experience in providing tailored clinical teaching and exposure for international medical graduates and doctors to acclimate with the US healthcare system. Such clinical experience enables one to learn the subtleties and the black-and-white rules that are known to medical graduates from the medical schools in the United States.
We guide the student how to showcase the unique qualities and achievements, so that students will stand out in the admissions process in US.
Our goal is to maximize the value of your investment so you can achieve the best results in medical education and career in US.
- Opportunity to do a residential program in US
- To enhance the knowledge about the medical field with qualified medical practitioner and latest equipments in the hospital.
Why TEMS for Residency in US:
- Training the student on how to enhance and improve the chances for admission
- Help students to develop ideas and a structure for the "personal statement" and other application essays
- Show the student how to showcase the unique qualities and achievements, so that students will stand out in the admissions process in US
- Coach students for medical school interview in US (including Clinical experience)
- We fully understand the needs and obstacles that international applicants face, which are different from US candidates.